Vendor Exhibitor Space (Includes 1 table & 2 chairs)
Reserve your vending space today. Spaces are limited. Vending space includes 1 (one) table and 2 (two) chairs. Vendors can purchase additional tables as required.
- All participants are required to register for the Conference Registration / Business Workshops.
- The allotment of spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- NMBC and WDMIC or New Africa Business & Cultural Center (NABCC) are not responsible for the loss, theft or damage to participants’ displays, valuables, merchandise or other belongings before, during or after the conference.
- All Vendors/Manufacturers set up on or by Friday, April 3rd at 8:00 a.m. except Food/Exhibitors and break down the set up by approximately 9:00 p.m.
- All Exhibitor/Vendors are required to keep their vending area clean at all times.
- All **Food vendors are required to comply with the City Ordinance and provide necessary Food Permits to Committee Co-Chair. (All Exhibit rules see VENDOR Committee Co-Chair 336.285.5992 Toll free 888.776.9908 or 704.201.1353, Vendor Chair Ron 910.920.8956).