Do you require Wi-Fi?
Exhibit / NMBC Rules
- All participants are required to register at the Registration Booth.
- The allotment of spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- NMBC is not responsible for the loss, theft or damage to participants’ displays, valuables, merchandise or other belongings before, during or after the conference.
- All Exhibitor/Vendors/manufacturer booths should be set up by Friday, doors open May 19 at 9:30 a.m. and break down the set up by approximately 9:00 p.m.
- All Exhibitor/Vendors are required to keep their vending area clean at all times.
- All Food vendors are required to comply with the City Ordinance and provide necessary Food Permits to Committee Co-Chair. (For all Exhibit rules see Ron McKinnon or B.M. Shakir & Committee 336.285.5992 or 888.776.9908 or 704.201.1353)