- To establish an association that will bring Muslim businesses and the general business community together into a collective entity
- To develop a local partnership of networking services for the benefit of its membership
- To promote moral excellence in America’s business life
- To organize a business strategy to support Muslims in the state and around the country and make investments in each other
- To strengthen and share the responsibility for community economic development and unification with an international perspective
Below are the membership dues for Corporations ($250.00), Business/Entrepreneurs ($100.00), and Individuals/Professionals ($50.00), and the application. After you submit your online application below, you will be returned to this page to pay your membership dues online via the Paypal button on the right.
You can also download the membership application here and mail it in to the address on the application. Thank you!